Cognus’ Sutton Virtual School provides educational support for Children Looked After, Previously Looked After and children with a social worker to improve their educational outcomes.
Here are some of the ways that the Sutton Virtual School can help:
- Promote individual achievement and wellbeing for children and young people
- Improve access to specialist services
- Provide access to professional advice and guidance on education, training and employment
- Provide additional opportunities for out of school learning and leisure
- Facilitate access to early education and childcare
For more information, please contact Kate Leyshon, Headteacher of Sutton Virtual School, on 07515137705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For children and young people, visit the Sutton Virtual School page to see what we have in store for you.