Cognus’ School Admissions team’s core work is to process and co-ordinate applications and outcomes for Sutton residents in Reception, Junior and Secondary transfer processes, and to co-ordinate in-year applications to Sutton schools.
For schools, we provide:
- Advice on admissions in relation to the School Admissions Code, the Admissions Appeals Code
- A borough-wide admissions scheme to detail and timetable how applications for Sutton schools will be administered
- A live link to admission applications in the Synergy Admissions Database through the School Access Module
- Management of admission arrangements for community schools
- Advice for schools converting to academy or foundation status
Visit the Sutton Council Admission web page for more information on applications for school places.
For enquiries, call 020 8770 5000 or email@example.com