To make sure all requests are appropriate please see our Penalty Notice Code of Conduct (October 2023)
Please read all sections fully before entering/uploading details.
Legal proceedings deadlines for Year 6 and Year 11 pupils
- No deadlines, although please be aware that after February half term none of these would be eligible to be escalated to court.
- No PN requests will be accepted after the end of the spring term for Year 11s, as there will be inadequate time remaining for the next step in the legal process if they do not pay, given May/June study leave.
- No PN requests will be accepted after the end of the first half of the Summer Term for year 6s and please be aware that PNs from 1st May onwards will unlikely be escalated to prosecution if they go unpaid due to being so close to the end of their time at primary school.
- No Year 11 prosecutions will be considered after the February half term as they would not reach court until April at the earliest. With study leave in May/June it does not have the capacity to achieve the desired outcome.
- No Year 6 prosecutions will be considered after 1st May due to the timeframes resulting in not reaching court until July when their time at primary school is ending.
Thank you for submitting your request, the Attendance Support Team will be in touch shortly to confirm receipt.